Creates QIF format files from standard imported CSV files.
CP version saves custom setting using the new Options window..
CP version converts to Quicken's QIF 'Credit' account format.
CP version now includes error-handling logs for QIF output operations.
The CP version now includes several new features:
- New Export to the Quicken's "Credit Transaction" format.
- New Additional CPU Thread optimizations during loads and saves.
- New Robust Error-Handling for file operations.
- New Options Window, with "Default Value" resets.
- New Optimized Progress-Bar, located at the bottom of the window.
- Updated User-Interfaces, with New Icons and Larger Buttons.
- Optimized User-Settings, with New "character-by-character" capture routines.
Comma Parsing Rules;
- Separate each data point when a comma is found.
- When a quote is found, IGNORE all commas until the next quote is found.
- The Tool converts only to the Quicken's 'Cash', 'Bank' and 'Credit' (CP feature) type accounts. More types will be added in later versions.
- The CSV standard format uses commas to separate the data into separate columns. This format can cause issues during parsing a single row when the user's data contains quotes, resulting in one column containing some of the other column's data. During testing, this situation only occured for the following pattern: '... data1, data2, data3, "da,ta,4 , data5 ...' In this example pattern, the extra commas within the quoted section for 'Data4' will be ignored, since they fall into Rule#2. If the pattern does not contain the second quote symbol, then all commas thereafter will be ignored.