Rules / Limitations
Auto 'tag' PDF documents for quick retrieval.
The unique-key system guarantees only new PDF documents are imported.
Batch process large volumes of PDF documents
PDF documents are contained in this unique vault, allowing character-by-charcter threaded searches.
- Automatically 'tags' PDF documents during the import process by using the folder's location-name.
- Automatically sorts out which PDF documents are new during import by utilizing a unique 'key' system.
- Ability to batch import multiple PDF documents from some folder location.
- Ability to do character-by-character threaded searches, allowing results to simultaneously populate from the database while you are typing.
- Ability to search by 'tags' using a simple drop-down combo-box.
- Ability to further refine your 'tags' results by simply double-clicking the results pane for instant filtering.
- Ability to check for corrupt PDF documents, using a non-threaded or threaded process.
- The tool requires some form of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system. (http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions)
- Windows OS Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Intel 2.0 ghz CPU or similar
- 2-MB Ram
- .Net 4.0