Rules / Limitations
ClockZone uses the Windows smartphone's built-in Alarm, which triggers when using other applications.
Baking cup-cakes for school? Then ClockZone's countdown timer to track the cook times will come in handy.
Riding a bike to work? Use ClockZone's stopwatch timer to track your exercise times.
ClockZone Standard comes with additional Themes and Clocks to use.
- ClockZone Standard comes with different Themes to suit your needs.
- Jogging around the neighborhood? Use ClockZone to track your jog times from day-to-day.
- Baking food like cakes and pies? Use ClockZone's countdown timer to stay on-top of these tough tasks.
- ClockZone shows the current timers as animated clocks.
- ClockZone's Pendulum-Clock lowers its outer pendulums to track your countdown as a percentage of completion.
- ClockZone plays audio sounds for the clocks; but, it also allows the user to disable features, like the audio clicks.
- ClockZone uses Windows smartphone's multi-threading capabilities to smoothly animate the internal clocks.
- Requires a physical Windows smartphone with Windows Phone 7.1 or higher.