Rules / Limitations
ClockZone uses the WinPhone's built-in Alarm, which triggers when using other applications.
Baking cup-cakes for school, use ClockZone's countdown timer to track the cook times.
Riding a bike to work, use ClockZone's stopwatch timer to track your exercise times.
ClockZone Standard comes with additional Themes and Clocks to use.
- ClockZone Standard comes with different Themes to suit your needs.
- Running around the neighborhood, use ClockZone to track your run times from day-to-day.
- Baking food, like cakes and pies, use ClockZone's Countdown timer to stay on-top of these tough tasks.
- ClockZone shows the current timers as animated Clocks.
- ClockZone's Pendulum Clock lowers its outer pendulums to track your countdown as a percentage of completion.
- ClockZone plays Audio sounds for the clocks; but, it also allows the user to disable features, like the Audio clicks.
- ClockZone uses WinPhone's multi-threading capabilities to smoothly animate the internal clocks.
- Requires a physical WinPhone using Windows Phone 7.1 or higher.
- WinPhone's 7.1, 8.0, 8.1
- 512-MB Ram