Rules / Limitations
ClockZone uses the Windows Phone's built-in alarm, which triggers when using other applications.
Baking cup-cakes for school? Then ClockZone's countdown timer to track the cook times will come in handy.
Riding a bike to work? Use ClockZone's stopwatch timer to track your exercise times.
ClockZone standard edition comes with additional themes and clocks to use.
- ClockZone Standard comes with different themes to suit your needs.
- Jogging around the neighborhood? Use ClockZone to track your jog times from day-to-day.
- Baking food like cakes and pies? Use ClockZone's countdown timer to stay on-top of these tough tasks.
- ClockZone shows the current timers as animated clocks.
- ClockZone's pendulum-clock lowers its outer pendulums to track your countdown as a percentage of completion.
- ClockZone plays audio sounds for the clocks; but, it also allows the user to disable features, like the audio clicks.
- ClockZone uses Windows Phone's multi-threading capabilities to smoothly animate the internal clocks.
- Requires a physical Windows Phone with OS 7.1 or higher.